-
We are in the midst of some health issues in our household. Truth be told,
this has me questioning the logic behind it all.
It's true, the cynics say- do...
Double dose of peritoneal dialysis
-
My usual 10-hour peritoneal dialysis ended at 8.30am just now. I’m hooked
up to the cycler again for another 10-hour session (to end at 10.00pm
tonight) in...
New meme about the art exhibition
-
Art exhibition "Jakuchu the 300th anniversary of his birth" is held in
Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum. Jakuchu Ito was a Japanese painter of the
mid-Edo per...
Francesinha: A reminiscence and recipe
-
A francesinha at Cafe Santiago. Porto, Portugal. Image courtesy of
Christopher Wise: www.lifecw.com The Philly cheesesteak. The club sandwich.
The Reuben. ...
The Third Canine
-
Though the blade is weak and rustedit yearns for the whetstone rather than
the shealthperish in it's lust for purposebe it in anguish or gloryI said I
woul...
The s-man's visit to Nagasaki
-
Peace Statue
A very surreal site. Sixty-odd years ago, the A-bomb was dropped over this
very location. Everything within a 1-km radius was totally destro...
Final Post
-
While many people were busy celebrating Christmas and New Year, many others
were also suffering at the same time. This whole period is the busiest for
Poli...
The train stops here,but I'll be back...
-
I have to stop here,for a while...all the projects and assigments on my
back,rendering me too washed out to put my thoughts in this blog (the bulb
above my...
No comments:
Post a Comment