June 20, 2005

cat watch tv

....& I don't mean that in-your-face kind that is found on board SBS buses making people throw up with e Phua Chu Kang musical trailers (e latest round of fare increases should allow SBSTransit to provide passengers with free barf bags like what non-budget airlines do, no?), or scaring little kids with yet another (lost count) Korean horror movie trailer....

mum: if you notti & don't listen to me, I make you watch Korean horror movie then you know
kid: *shuts up, hides under seat, & squirms*

I mean real TV at home. so those who want to buy 4D, go ahead! =)

once again, it is e Japan Hour + j-dorama combination that brings e cat back into e living room. this time round, e latter is kyumei byoto 24 ji III [救命病棟24時 3]....hopefully e soundtrack will turn out to be as good as e one for kyumei byoto 24 ji II [救命病棟24時 2] by Sahashi Toshihiko 佐橋 俊彦 (who does anime soundtracks too).

watch this series not so much because of e story/plot but simply because I love all e glimpses of e city (Tokyo) that I am so fascinated by. & then e scriptwriter had to destroy e city with a massive earthquake at e end of e first episode *duh*

anyway, watching e camera panning across e city skyline with e Tokyo Metropolitan Government (TMG) towers in e foreground & Fuji-yama in e distance teleports me back to my post-honours exams solo Japan trip....can't believe that it was just 3 years ago when I found e correct exit (out of ~60 exits?) out of Shinjuku station to those towers - feels like ages ago!

'to go' list (keeps growing): north Laos, Bangkok, Chieng Rai, Kyoto, Tokyo

[ filed under: japanese1 ]

No comments: