Another Awesome Trip!
-
I initially planned to post this the same week I returned to Singapore, but
my schedule was turned upside down for various reasons, coupled with
post-tri...
Love Song for Singapore (2025 Edition)
-
This song was written way back in August 2008 for National Day 2008, by
Marc Nair and myself, for the mrbrown show podcast. And then we were
invited to per...
New meme about the art exhibition
-
Art exhibition "Jakuchu the 300th anniversary of his birth" is held in
Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum. Jakuchu Ito was a Japanese painter of the
mid-Edo per...
Francesinha: A reminiscence and recipe
-
A francesinha at Cafe Santiago. Porto, Portugal. Image courtesy of
Christopher Wise: www.lifecw.com The Philly cheesesteak. The club sandwich.
The Reuben. ...
A beastiary of clams
-
Giant clams typically present viewers with a prominent gape, which is
enhanced in living animals by a colourful and fleshy mantle filled with
photosyntheti...
Changement de direction !
-
Ca fait longtemps que je n'ai pas écrit (euphémisme du jour !) ... Et je
reviens ... Pour vous dire que j'ai déménagé ! Désormais, c'est ici :
https://surl...
Final Post
-
While many people were busy celebrating Christmas and New Year, many others
were also suffering at the same time. This whole period is the busiest for
Poli...
The train stops here,but I'll be back...
-
I have to stop here,for a while...all the projects and assigments on my
back,rendering me too washed out to put my thoughts in this blog (the bulb
above my...
No comments:
Post a Comment